Hello…new here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Luna Luna 2 months ago.

• Author
     Silver Sparrow 
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m new. Just came by this morning for some information and decided to hang out. Intrigued by the Christian Wicca forum that opened, like, 30 minutes ago. I would like to check that out, I see some articles to read. So I’m off to do that. Great website. I love the logo. Thanks!

So can everyone see my name or is that just me? I checked the box that only I would see my name, hoping for some anonymity. (probably won’t run into anyone I know here, but you never know)…

Luna Luna 
    Keymaster

Nice to meet you Susan and welcome to Luna’s Grimoire! We have a LOT of information in our library. If you do see some errors, please let me know because we moved the site about six months ago and broke a few things.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Love and light! )O(

Danielle 
    Participant

Hello!
    I can only see your username so I think you’re in the clear! 😀 Blessings 🙂

Silver Sparrow 
    Participant

Thank you Danielle!

Luna Luna 
      Keymaster

We can only see Silver Sparrow now 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

You can send us an email if you have any queries.

Sending

Copyright ©2012 - 2017 Luna's Grimoire. All Rights Reserved.

A 100% UK Grown 🇬🇧 Eco Friendly 🌱 Animal Friendly 🐶🐱🐰 Homebased 🏡 Global 🌍 Business.

Authors and Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website. Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright law. Any and all opinions expressed belong to the author and do not represent or reflect the opinions of Luna's Grimoire.

The information on this website is for educational purposes only. Please seek professional help where required.

Welcome to Luna's Grimoire! Having trouble navigating? Here is a guide.
Thank you for supporting us and respecting our community. Copyright © 2012 - 2016 Luna's Grimoire. All Rights Reserved.
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account