- Spirit Guides are entities — physical and non-physical — who have chosen to aid others on the path to spiritual enlightenment as we are about to ascend.
- Most spirit guides have had incarnations on the physical Earth plane, as well as other realms. They, like yourself, may exist there multidimensionally at this time.
- Spirit guides can be aspects of yourself.
- Guides may remain with you for a lifetime, or may may come and go depending on your needs and theirs.
- They are beings of light that may physically appear to you in humanoid form so you mind can conceptualize them better.
- You can ask a spirit guide to leave, and they must comply.
- You can request additional guides / and or angels if you want to work with guides on higher levels.
- We all have spirit guides.
- The average number of guides is 5, usually a mix of male and female.
- Each guide generally comes in for a specific purpose in our lives.
- Other aspects of your soul
- Spiritual guardians
- Help with your creative work
- Have a past life connection to you
- Are deceased relatives or close friends
- Many guides are our soul mates which is why we can not find our true love in the physical.
- Some guides stay with you for your entire lifetime.
- Others stay for many years then leave.
- You can ask a spirit guide to leave if you so chose.
- You can ask to have another brought to help you evolve.
- They ‘speak’ to you in many ways.
- Sometimes they are the little voice you hear in your head – thoughts.
- Often times they speak to you in dream state, meditation, altered states of consciousness, through the synchronistic things that occur in your life, through, art, music, dance, or acting.
- If they really want to make a point they will drop something on you like a book, as if to say, “Pay attention!”
- Spirit guides travel interdimensionally.
- They travel with us at night when we sleep.
- They teach us at that time.
- Most can not manifest into physical form, as they are pure energy, but will present you with a likeness of themselves as best they can.